Benefits of the filter
- The Activated Carbon Block Filter inside has NSF 42 APPROVAL.
- The Carbon Block is madewith the latest and technologies and qualifications.
- The quality of the filter is the same as the branded filter.
- Removes chlorine, taste and odor
- Does not remove beneficial minerals.
- All filters are certified to be free from leaks if properly installed and to function with the latest modifications from the OEM.
- All components NSF-42 Certified.
- Manufactured in an ISO9001 facility.
- Member of the Water Quality Association.
- MATERIAL: NSF Coconut shell Activated Carbon
- MICRON RATE: 0.5 Micron
- OPERATING TEMP.: 29-125 F (4-52℃)
- MAX. OPERATING PRESSURE: 20-120psi
- FLOW RATE: 0.7 GPM
- FILTRATION LIFE: 6 months/400G
- *Depends on water quality and level of contaminants
Depends on water quality and level of contaminants.
Removes the following contaminants
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.90% of Lead at pH 8.5
- 94.50% of Mercury at pH 6.5
- 96.60% of Mercury at pH 8.5
- 99.92% of Asbestos
- 89.60% of Benzene
- 99.90% of P-Dichlorobenzene
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 98.70% of Carbofuran
- 97.00% of Chlorine
- 99.10% of Turbidity
- 97.60% of Particulates (Class I)