Benefits of the filter
- The Activated Carbon Block Filter inside has NSF 42 APPROVAL.
- The Carbon Block is made with the latest and technologies and qualifications.
- The quality of the filter is the same as the branded filter.
- Removes chlorine, taste and odor
- Does not remove beneficial minerals.
- All filters are certified to be free from leaks if properly installed and to function with the latest modifications from the OEM.
- All components NSF-42 certified.
- Manufactured in an ISO9001 facility.
- Member of the Water Quality Association.
Filter Dimensions: OD: 2” Length: 8 7/8"
- MATERIAL: NSF Coconut shell Activated Carbon
- MICRON RATE: 0.5 Micron
- OPERATING TEMP.: 29-125 F (4-52℃)
- MAX. OPERATING PRESSURE: 20-120psi
- FLOW RATE: 0.8 GPM
- FILTRATION LIFE: 6 months/400G
- *Depends on water quality and level of contaminants
Depends on water quality and level of contaminants.
Removes the following contaminants